Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh this should start a backlash. I like that.   ~Steve~               H/T Grouchy -------------------------------------------------------------------- I've just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and said "I've not eaten for two days." I told him "I wish I had your will power." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such an immense shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself I'm going to take that. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Ireland . He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts to him "Where am I?" The Irish farmer looks back up and shouts back. "You're in that feckin basket." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I had a Trivia competition in the bag until the last question which I got wrong. The question was "Where do women have the curliest hair??" The answer I should have given was Fiji .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....