Friday, July 13, 2012

This morning on the Today Show, Matt Lauer interviewed one of the  wives of one of the Navy Seals killed this weekend. He asked her what she  would say to her children about their dad and how she would want them to  remember him... She said, and I quote, "His love for Christ" and then  continued with a few other things. Throughout the day and on MSN  homepage -  when the story is replayed they have edited the "Love of Christ" part  out.  Why? Because using the word Christ might offend someone. Well, I am a  Christian and I am offended! Offended that they would edit it out.  Offended that we as Christians are asked to tread lightly so as not to offend  someone of another religion. I think anyone who missed the original broadcast  this morning should know what NBC has done. This man loved his country and  loved his God and gave his life for both, just as Christ gave His life for  him...  Please feel free to copy this and forward it to everyone on your email  list.. There are e-mails that go around saying, "If you believe in God"  then forward this... well, I am starting one... right here, right now... I am  not ashamed of God but I am becoming more ashamed of my country... It is time  to take a stand.        Please GOD, have mercy on us and help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....