Saturday, November 16, 2013

Get Rid of Ants Here's an easy, overnight solution...Sorry doesn't work on Politicians....




February 15, 2010

Every summer I get an attack of the ants on my kitchen counter. They're really tiny ants. And when they first show up, there are only a few, maybe a half dozen. My reflex instinct is to just squash 'em. But sure enough the next day there are another half dozen meandering around. So, I came up with a better solution. And that is to make a solution of Borax Ant Bait. The recipe is listed below.

But it's the middle of winter now, so why am I jabbering on about my ant problem? Well, just like the winter Olympics, the ants have moved North and they're in my upstairs bathroom. It's disgusting! But I put the solution to work and by tomorrow I will have nothing but ...

dead ants, dead ants, dead ants, dead ants,
dead ants, dead ants, dead ants!

Put that last part to music and you'll be singing the tune from the Pink Panther. 

=== Borax ant bait 
Borax is the most common ingredient in house ant control products, and get this: it's absolutely 100% natural. The best way (in my opinion) to use Borax is to mix 1 cup of warm water with 1/2 cup of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of Borax. Then soak the Borax mixture up with cotton balls and place those cotton balls near any trails the ants have established in your home. 

 
Feeding frenzy... tomorrow they'll be gone

~Yale 

P.S. I found this Borax ant bait solution on many different Internet sites, so I'm sorry I can't tell who gets credit for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....