Here are a few things we see ahead by 2039:
- The United States will continue to be the leading economic power.
- Conflict in the Middle East will continue, but the United States will take a much more hands-off approach in the region.
- German and Russian interests will align, trading natural gas and technology, and could potentially threaten Washington's global strategy.
- Mexico will become an industrial powerhouse by taking low-level production from China and monetizing its energy sector.
- China will continue to face more internal tension and slower economic growth.