Monday, September 8, 2014

Min wage as seen on Facebook ...

Roman Terenzini-

 

Okay, rant - For those fast food employees striking for $15 an hour, let's do some math. At $15 an hour Johnny Fry-Boy would make $31,200 annually. An E1 in the military makes $18,378. An E5 with 8 years of service only makes $35,067 annually. Hmmmmmm..... So you're telling me, Sally McBurgerflipper, that you deserve as much as those kids getting shot at, deploying for months in hostile environments, and putting their collective asses on the line every day protecting your unskilled butt! Here's the deal, Baconator, you are working in a job designed for a kid in high school who is learning how to work and earning enough for gas, and hanging out with their equally goofy high school pals. If you have chosen this as your life long profession, you have failed. I worked at a movie theater as a projectionist when I was 17 years old. I made $3.25 an hour. I didn't bitch. I was happy to have some money to screw around with. I also knew that I didn't want to be doing that when I was 30 years old and raising a family!!!!!! Pull your heads from your bottoms and stop being content with your McJob. Leave that for the kids who really need it so they can learn a basic work ethic and realize that's not what they want to do with their lives. End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....