Our cemeteries in Europe
Pictures can't capture the atmospherein them. The one in Luxembourg iswhere Patton is laid to rest...at the head of his men!This is a powerful story in history.Only a few Americans are alive nowwho lived in those times. I would guessthat a lot of college students are notaware of these places, or how theyhappened. Sad commentary.
Outstanding is a...very mild word for this.
Our Europeanarrogance inalphabeticalorder...1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France...A total of 2289
2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes,Belgium...A total of 5329
3. The American Cemetery at Brittany,France...A total of 4410
4. Brookwood, England - American Cemetery...A total of 468
5. Cambridge, England...A total of 3812
6. Epinal, France - American Cemetery...A total of 5525
7. Flanders Field, Belgium...A total of 368
8. Florence, Italy...A total of 4402
9. Henri-Chapelle, Belgium...A total of 7992
10. Lorraine, France...A total of 10,489
11. Luxembourg, Luxembourg...A total of 5076
12. Meuse-Argonne...A total of 14246
13. Netherlands, Netherlands...A total of 8301
14. Normandy, France...A total of 9387
15. Oise-Aisne, France...A total of 6012
16. Rhone, France...A total of 861
17. Sicily, Italy...A total of 7861
18. Somme, France...A total of 1844
19. St. Mihiel, France...A total of 4153
20. Suresnes, France...A total of 1541
Apologize to no one.
Remind those of our sacrificeand don't confuse arrogance withleadership. The count is104,366 dead, braveAmericans.And we have to watchan American elected leaderwho apologizes to Europeand the Middle Eastthat our country is"Arrogant"!HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH,ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITSARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL...AFTER DEFENDING US
WE DON'T ASKFOR PRAISE...BUT WE HAVEABSOLUTELY NO NEEDTO APOLOGIZE!Americans, forward it!Non-patriotic, delete it!Most of the protecteddon't understand it.DO THINK ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.