SM1's BLOG 4 U:
AN AGGREGATION OF CONSERVATIVE VIEWS, NEWS, SOME HUMOR, & SCIENCE TOO! ...
"♂, ♀, *, †, ∞"
Friday, October 28, 2016
Ever Wonder Why Republicans Want Voter ID? Here are some insights as to
The next time you hear Hillary, or any other Democrat, ranting about Republicans wanting to disenfranchise minorities by requiring voter ID, please keep the following in mind these facts:
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia area, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a141% voter turnout.
* In one Ohio County, Obamawon by 108%of the total number of eligible voters
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote. A coincidence? If it is, then America isTHE DUMBEST NATION ON THE PLANET!