A mother-of-two opened up her home to a grown man posing as an Afghan '12-year-old refugee' who later attacked her family.

EDITOR'S NOTE: President Trump is 100% correct when he insists on what he calls 'extreme vetting' of all Muslim migrants coming into the United States. This mother of two in the UK almost paid with her life for allowing an unvetted '12 year old' Muslim migrant into her home who in reality was a 19 year old jihadi who spent all his time visiting ISIS terror-related sites. The obvious adult Muslim man in the main photo of this story has claimed on record that he is a '15 year old boy'. 
The woman said she lives in fear after the man, who said his name was Abdul, threatened to kill her family after he was arrested for assaulting her relatives.
During an emotional interview on ITV's Loose Women, the mother, who was renamed Julie for anonymity reasons, has now called on the Government to carry out proper age checks on refugees coming to the UK.
She told presenters Ruth Langsford and Ayda Field that she had taken in the asylum seeker after being asked to look after him for a 'few nights' by social services.
Julie recalled: 'When I walked into the room, I didn’t think he was the person they were referring to. He looked about 19. He was very quiet and very timid. ‘I didn’t want to hurt his feelings, but I don’t usually take teenagers. I take younger children. But I just thought he needed a home and didn’t think anymore of it.'

Despite her initial misgivings regarding the boy's age, Julie generously opened up her home up to the youngster.

However, she became suspicious of his age after a dental examination. She said: ‘We went to a dental appointment, and the dentist age assessed him between 18 and 21.
'They had to give him the benefit of the doubt and because he claimed he was 12 and the dentist aged him as 21, they placed him at 16. They averaged him.'
Julie said that at first her new arrival was pleasant and well behaved, but soon he turned nasty. She later found out he was not the person he said he was and had been arrested while posing as a child refugee in Belgium.
She said: ‘He was lovely in the beginning. Very humble, very polite, very thoughtful. But as the weeks went by I started to notice a change in him. I was comparing him to my boy and he was more mature than my boy was.
'He had been arrested in Belgium.  He had a bone density x-ray there and they said '‘you aren’t 12’' and sent him on his way.
‘I found out that he claimed asylum there as 17-year-old. I couldn’t understand why that information wasn’t passed on to me.’ ‘I became very frightened, he became quite menacing after I set up a Facebook account for him.
'I was hoping to help him find his family and then shortly after he was receiving these phone calls where his manner would change dramatically and he became intimidating and quite threatening.

Donald Trump vows 'extreme vetting' of immigrants

Julie said she felt scared to be alone with Abdul in her own home but didn't want another family placed with such a temperamental and possibly dangerous man.

She said: ‘I was concerned because if they asked to re-home him, I didn’t want him to go to another family because he wasn’t who he claimed to be.
‘I can remember one day he went up to the fridge and he was looking at a photo of me and my daughter, as if he was trying to intimidate me through my daughter. 'My daughter was stood there and I can remember thinking, '‘don’t turn around’'. I knew and I could see what he was doing in the corner of my eye, but I kept on wiping up. ‘He walked right up behind me and I can still feel his breath on the back of my neck and I can remember feeling petrified.’

Julie said she later found that Abdul had been visiting extremist websites on his mobile phone and an interpreter relayed messages, sent to family and friends, where he had been joking about tricking the British government into thinking he was a child.

She said: 'I was so shocked. I can remember thinking, ''Oh my god! Who is this person?'’ A permanent home was found for Abdul and it was then that he started to lash out at Julie and her family.
She said: 'There were other homes that had been offered to him and it wasn’t where he wanted to go.
'When another home came up he became very aggressive about it. ‘He started attacking verbally and then a member of my family got in between us, in fear of me getting hurt, and then he pushed them back and started punching. 'I ran to get the police and I was just pleading with him to calm down and just said ''why are you doing this?''.
Abdul was arrested for the assault but now Julie lives in fear of him coming back and attacking her family She said: ‘He did make threats to us before the police took him, to me and the children. He did say when he was removed: ‘I’ll kill you all. I know where you live. source