Retweeted Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump): I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!
by Jm Moran
November 09, 2017 at 06:54PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
SM1's BLOG 4 U: AN AGGREGATION OF CONSERVATIVE VIEWS, NEWS, SOME HUMOR, & SCIENCE TOO! ... "♂, ♀, *, †, ∞"
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Retweeted Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump): I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
by Jm Moran 2025-11-12T13:45:57.000Z from Facebook via IFTTT from Facebook via IFTTT
-
by Jm Moran 2025-11-12T13:45:57.000Z from Facebook via IFTTT from Facebook via IFTTT
-
RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....
-
RT @SpeakerMcCarthy: The President has threatened to veto H.R. 1—the Lower Energy Costs Act. He should ask himself: does he side with lower...
No comments:
Post a Comment