HANDICAPPED PARKING AT SEARSToday I had to go to Sears. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!"Oh, I'm sorry" I said. "I saw your Obama bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me.Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them out!
SM1's BLOG 4 U: AN AGGREGATION OF CONSERVATIVE VIEWS, NEWS, SOME HUMOR, & SCIENCE TOO! ... "♂, ♀, *, †, ∞"
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
by Jm Moran 2025-11-12T13:45:57.000Z from Facebook via IFTTT from Facebook via IFTTT
-
by Jm Moran 2025-11-12T13:45:57.000Z from Facebook via IFTTT from Facebook via IFTTT
-
RT @GlennYoungkin: It is beyond belief that District Attorney Alvin Bragg has indicted a former President and current presidential candidat...
-
RT @SpeakerMcCarthy: The President has threatened to veto H.R. 1—the Lower Energy Costs Act. He should ask himself: does he side with lower...
No comments:
Post a Comment