Monday, March 21, 2016

DEMAND THE DEBATE: DOES DONALD TRUMP HAVE ACCESS TO THE "BEST PEOPLE" OR DOES HE SIMPLY TALK TO HIMSELF?

One Citizen Speaking...


DEMAND THE DEBATE: DOES DONALD TRUMP HAVE ACCESS TO THE "BEST PEOPLE" OR DOES HE SIMPLY TALK TO HIMSELF?

Posted: 20 Mar 2016 08:50 PM PDT

One of the greatest dangers of a self-centered narcissistic ego-maniac is that they will become a corrupt megalomaniac with a messiah complex …

dtsp

Donald Trump: I consult myself on foreign policy, ‘because I have a very good brain’

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with “consistently” about foreign affairs, Mr. Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things,” Politico reported.

“I know what I’m doing, and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are,” Mr. Trump said Wednesday. “But I speak to a lot of people, but my primary consultant is myself, and I have a good instinct for this stuff.”

He went on to explain that he “would consult with the best people” before launching an attack on the Islamic State terrorist group.

Source: Donald Trump: I consult myself on foreign policy, 'because I have a very good brain' - Washington Times

Bottom line …

tc (2)

If Donald Trump is that smart and knowledgeable, especially in foreign affairs, why is Trump afraid to debate constitutional conservative Ted Cruz one-on-one? Is he a coward who feels that he will be destroyed by Cruz who has an in-depth knowledge of the constitution, the government, and foreign affairs.

DEMAND THE DEBATE!

-- steve

THE ACID TEST: WILL TRUMP SPEND HIS OWN MONEY IN A GENERAL ELECTION?

Posted: 17 Mar 2016 10:18 PM PDT

dtt

We have heard it all before. Trump claims to be self-funding his campaign (in reality a $17,534,058.41 loan) and will not take contributions ($7,497,984.50 accepted from individuals and not returned). He is not beholden to large donors, lobbyists, SuperPACS, or special interests. <Source: FEC>

So when it comes to the general election, will Trump take big money from the Republican National Committee and his fellow billionaires?  Or will he borrow the necessary money from financial institutions with little more than a personal guarantee and pay it off with well-attended fundraisers after the election like other politicians who seek tribute for administration access and action?

Donald Trump will spend “whatever it takes” to win the Republican presidential nomination, he told talk radio show host Howie Carr on Wednesday.

The real estate mogul, who announced his presidential candidacy on Tuesday, has touted his massive wealth — which he puts at nearly $9 billion — as a reason he should win the GOP nomination. “I don’t need anybody’s money,” Trump said during Tuesday’s announcement. “I’m using my own money. I’m not using lobbyists, I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich.”  Asked by Carr how much of his personal war chest he’s willing to dump into his campaign, Trump initially told the host, “Oh, I’ll spend it all.” <Source>

There is no way to tell how much money Trump really has at his disposal and he appears unwilling to release his tax returns until he's finished being audited by the Internal Revenue Service. Of course, since the returns have already been filed, there is no legal reason he cannot release them unless he has altered them in some way that would draw IRS scrutiny.

Bottom line …

One thing we have learned about Trump is that he is not always honest and does not always mean what he says or do what he says he will do.

We are so screwed.

-- steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG

RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....