February 15, 2010 Every summer I get an attack of the ants on my kitchen counter. They're really tiny ants. And when they first show up, there are only a few, maybe a half dozen. My reflex instinct is to just squash 'em. But sure enough the next day there are another half dozen meandering around. So, I came up with a better solution. And that is to make a solution of Borax Ant Bait. The recipe is listed below. But it's the middle of winter now, so why am I jabbering on about my ant problem? Well, just like the winter Olympics, the ants have moved North and they're in my upstairs bathroom. It's disgusting! But I put the solution to work and by tomorrow I will have nothing but ... dead ants, dead ants, dead ants! Put that last part to music and you'll be singing the tune from the Pink Panther. Feeding frenzy... tomorrow they'll be gone ~Yale |
SM1's BLOG 4 U: AN AGGREGATION OF CONSERVATIVE VIEWS, NEWS, SOME HUMOR, & SCIENCE TOO! ... "♂, ♀, *, †, ∞"
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Get Rid of Ants Here's an easy, overnight solution...Sorry doesn't work on Politicians....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
by Jm Moran 2025-11-12T13:45:57.000Z from Facebook via IFTTT from Facebook via IFTTT
-
by Jm Moran 2025-11-12T13:45:57.000Z from Facebook via IFTTT from Facebook via IFTTT
-
Quote of the Day: "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." - e. e. cummings by Jm Moran November 02, 2017 at 01:1...
-
RT @anti_commie32: Keep up the great work!!! https://t.co/FIAnl1hxwG — Joseph Moran (@JMM7156) May 2, 2023 from Twitter https://twitter....
No comments:
Post a Comment